Monday, April 6, 2009

in a nutshell.

this is Kenya:

I was thinking how lovely it was to be in Susan's new apartment, with running water and a computer AND INTERNET.

then I was thinking, I shall go to the bathroom (did I mention indoor plumbing?) and then write a little something on my blog.

then while I was going to the bathroom the power went out.

then while I was looking for matches the power came back on.

then it took me twenty minutes to connect to the internet and now I have nothing left to blog about except how long it took to get to my blog.

the end.

9 comments:

rachel said...

Well it's nice to know you're alive at least. It was kinda rude to make us wait this long missy.

mere said...

yeah--what she said....

chris lindgren said...

Sheesh!

timcoe said...

PS also I am signed onto IM constantly so even if I'm not there you can say howdy golly bob.

rachel said...

Nice to see i'm not the only bossy parental one hanging around here!

Ashby said...

THIRD attempt to comment on my own blog:

first of all, Rachel Michelle, when I wrote something on facebook, your exact response was 'shut it'.

second of all, mama, I texted and emailed Dixon. and I would have texted and emailed you but that would be about as effective as writing you a real letter and sticking it in a bottle and throwing it into the ocean. : )

mere said...

Hey, I resemble that remark!

rachel said...

Hey Glen! You got a picture on here! Way to go you computer savvy momma you!

mere said...

yeah, well it only took me 2 hours or so to figure out how to do it. (using 5 pages of notes from an earlier teaching session conducted by my,ever so patient, Professor CDR III )