Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I plan to start packing ANY MINUTE NOW

I'm leaving in a few hours for Kenya again! I'm very excited. I'll be there until September 4th. Visible Grace is now officially registered in Kenya, so I will be able to secure land in some way. I'm hoping to make a down payment and sign a contract, as well as meeting with our contractor and getting a bit more of our budget figured out.

I'll be posting here when I have the opportunity, and will upload pictures when I get a chance.

Please leave comments or send me texts (rumour has it they cost a quarter)! I love hearing from you guys when I'm over there. My cell number is... 011 254 721 930508

Ashby

3 comments:

rachel said...

RumOr dang it. RumOr. And also mine was more in the 40cents range. But OBVIOUSLY worth every penny.

Unknown said...

OR is acting very rude toward you...it's supposed to be 99 and 100 degrees today and tomorrow. As Miss Piggy would say, hmph!

Angie said...

Mine is 35 cents. But I spend 10 cents to text someone two mile away. So there's really not much difference. :O)