Wednesday, February 9, 2011

a goal: daily blogging.

Okay, so I resolved yesterday to blog every day while I am here in an effort to see Kenya through new, ‘visity’ eyes- I want to be a good hostess and team leader when and if I bring people here. It’s hard to tell people what to expect when I am as familiar with Kenya as I am with the back of my hand (a phrase that has never really made a lot of sense to me- sort of like Kenya, so it’s actually perfect).

Anywho- the problem with blogging every day is that I have to actually blog every day. I have to find a good, solid internet connection and the time to write everything down. And I have to come up with things to say.

I think I will start with that tomorrow.

I am currently cooking dinner (pasta) and drinking coffee (instant) and listening to Bon Iver (Blood Bank). Susan and Willie are at pre-marriage counseling, which today consists of dinner with their pastor. I am going to watch tv and knit. We went to Nairobi today, which was an 11 hour ordeal, and which will be described in detail tomorrow.

No comments: